If you have just started playing poker qq, chances are you don’t know the basic terms associated with the game which could ultimately result in you loosing. Thus, before you go start playing poker qq, the first thing to do is to get acquainted with these terms so that you are not surprised by hearing them at the table. Some of the basic poker terms are explained below –
1. Calling Station- This term is often used to refer to a player that calls too often, but raise rarely. Such a player is sometimes rewarded purely because of luck cards which frustrates the other players.
2. Isolate – It refers to making a raise with the intention that it forces the other players to fold. The main reason behind it is to make hand a sole competition with a specific opponent.
3. Bluff – It means making a bet with a hand which has low probability of winning but in the hope that it will make the other players think that you have a winning hand and force them to fold.
4. All-in – It is a situation in poker qq when a player has put all of the chips that he has into the pot. If such a player does not win the hand, he loses automatically. He cannot have any more bets above than his all-in amount.
5. Door Card – It has different meanings in different variations of poker qq. In stud, it refers to the first face up card of the player. In Hold’em, it is the first revealed card of the flop.
6. Ante – It is a small bet which all the players are forced to post before the beginning of a hand. The money or chips put in by the players are equal in amount. The objective is that the player who folds often would also lose money, gradually.
Click Here To Get More Information poker qq